Pounds to shed

Thursday, July 31, 2008

Serenity

( Nan Hua Buddhist temple, Bronkhorstspruit JULY 2007)

It's been a few days since I've posted anything reason for that is that I haven't been taking any pictures and that I've been busy. Busy spending time with the fam, catching up with friends and lazying about the house just enjoying my time in the motherland (love this term so over used by our african american counterparts when referring to Africa). I am feeling so relaxed, composed, being here just feels so right that I'm thinking of moving back next year. Don't get me wrong, I absolutely love France, the way of life, the culture everything is just so amazing yet something is missing.

Any whoooooo, here is a pic of a Buddhist Temple in South Africa about an hour east of Pretoria (in Bronkhostspruit), I've been there a couple of times always enjoyed the calm and serenity of the place (just thought it reflected my current mood).

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Feeling some king of serenity here too... ;-)
I'm overstaying already :-|