Pounds to shed

Thursday, July 17, 2008

Stranded




A few days ago we were out in the middle of nowhere with some car problems. Help finally arrived and we were towed back to civilization. We were being towed on the highway and the car towing us was driving at 12Okm/h, overtaking everyone left, right and centre. I was shit scared trying not to panic when all of a sudden the tow bar got loose and I could see the car pulling us drive away, leaving us in the middle of the highway. I can honestly admit that I came close to wetting my pants (came close meaning I did not)! Lucky enough the freeway was empty and we all got out of the situation without a scratch...quite shaken but unharmed!! We reached our destination safely but what a memorable trip! Remember folks: "life's a journey, enjoy the ride" (whatever you do though make sure you have strong bowel & bladder control).
(My chevy spark in the middle of nowhere, July 15th 2008)

No comments: