Pounds to shed

Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Aaaah relief!




Well well it sure has been a while since I've posted anything. I have been so busy and engrossed with my final exams that I haven't photographed anything and kind of negleted the site. So in order to redeem myself, here is a little account of my hectic day.





It all started at 6am, I got up early so as to read through my notes, got ready and headed out for my four hour exam. Painful is not powerful enough to describe that paper, but well I did my best. Then i had to rush over to my doctors for a
very important appointment (I was an hour late but the secretary and I are friendly so she squeezed me in). He greeted me with a very friendly "Oh my, you have gained weight", just the thing every girl wants to hear. Once that was taken care of, i had to rush back to campus for the afternoon exam paper. Another excrutiating one but I somehow managed to survive it! Headed back home and savoured the feelings of elation and lightheadedness, realising my exams were over and I was free!
My roomate (also a great friend) and I decided to go out and finally watch Sex and the city (we had been putting it off for the last 3 weeks. It was sheer laughter, I truly enjoyed it even though I am not a hard core fan of the series (let's say I'm a moderate fan..lol). After the movie, we took out some sushi (maki) and headed on back home to savour our japanese delicacies. The perfect end, to a not so perfect day!!! (Montpellier, June 24th)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

J'adoooooooooooore le sushi !