Pounds to shed

Monday, June 16, 2008

TRIP TO THE ZOO/ TRIP DOWN MEMORY LANE!

Except for the lack of sunshine, today was a beautiful day. A friend and I decided to spend the day at the zoological garden. Watching the different species of animals as well as the inquisitive and smiling faces of the toddlers at the zoo was like a trip down memory lane thereby setting me straight back in my childhood. Here are a few photos of the different animals we encountered.


Some picture might be a bit fuzzy (indeed to my greatest despair, I am not the best of photographers ...but well you know what they say, practice makes perfect so I'll keep perservering). In the meantime, enjoy!!!


Baby Sham and mom



Lioness (lionne)




Zebras during lunchtime





What is she staring at?







Stunning red Ibises perched on a tree (des ibis)









Macaws (des Aras)





(June 15 2008, Montpellier)

No comments: